SPRING TRIP TO KOREA
Seoul, South Korea, 9 – 14 April 2018
You are warmly invited to join our spring trip in Seoul, Korea. Visit the beauty of Korea, experience the different culture and life experiences! Seoul, a city with fusion of the latest modernity and oriental tradition!
- Kyunghee campus tour
- Nami Island and Pettite French
- Gyeongbokgung Palace
- Cheonggyecheon stream
- National Museum
- Buckhon Hanook Village
- Hanbook wear
ITINERARY OF THE TRIP
|Day 1||09.00 – 15.00||Arrival in Seoul, South Korea||Incheon international Airport|
|Transfer to hotel||The Designer hotel Cheongnyangni, Seoul|
|Day 2||08.00||Leave hotel|
|09.00 – 11.30||Explore hidden village: participants will have a chance to wear hanbook||Bukhon Hanook Village|
|12.00 – 14.00||Break Time and Lunch||Insadong gil|
|14.00 – 16.30||Visit Namsan Tower||Namsan|
|16.30 – 19.00||Explore shopping street||Myeongdong|
|19.00||Transfer to accommodation|
|Day 3||7.00||Leave hotel|
|09.00 – 16.00||Adventure to Nami island and Pettite French||Nami island|
|17.00||Transfer to accommodation and free time|
|Day 4||7.00||Leave hotel|
|09.00 – 11.30||Enjoy a haven of natural beauty amidst the bustle of city life and Visit to a landmark and symbol of Seoul’s long history as the capital city during the Joseon||Chonggyecheon Stream Gwanghamun|
|12.00 – 13.00||Break Time|
|13.00 – 14.00||Visit to Museum|
|14.00 – 16.30||Korea history : visit to a palace built in 1395 where it used to be the main royal palace of the Joseon dynasty. Gyeongbokgung served as the home of Kings of the Joseon dynasty, the Kings’ households, as well as the government of Joseon.||Gyeongbokgung|
|16.30||Transfer to accommodation|
|Day 5||9.00||Leave hotel|
|9.00 – 11.00||Kimchi Making experience||Seongbuk Global Cultural Center|
|11.30 – 13.00||Break Time||Itaewon|
|14.00 – 17.00||Campus tour||Kyunghee University|
|19.00 – 21.00||Farewell dinner||Lotte Department Store, Cheongnyangni|
|21.00||Transfer to accommodation|
|day 6||11.00||Fly Back Home||Incheon international Airport|
One of the AYFN’s strength is to provide high quality pen trip program, but still in an affordable range of fee. To join Spring trip to Korea, participants must pay:
|Individual||USD 550 / Rp 7.000.000,-|
|Group (min 3)||USD 500 / Rp 6.500.000,-/person|
Scheme of payment:
First payment : USD 150/ Rp 1.500.000,-
Second payment : USD 250 / Rp 4.000.000,-
Final payment : USD 150 Rp 1.500.000,-
What’s included and excluded?
Trip should be paid to ASEAN Youth Friendship Network to secure the slot.
The participants of spring trip to Korea:
- open to public 15 – 35 years old
- Commit to join full program tour
- Able to adapt new environment easily
- Able to pay the program fee
- Health physically and mentally
HOW TO REGISTER
- Please register here
- Pay the down payment to confirm and reserve slot
- First come, first serviced basis.
- This trip is LIMITED for maximum 15 participants only.
- First come, first serviced basis. The registration will be closed if the quota is over.
ACCOMMODATION AND MEAL DURING TRIP
During this trip, participants will be accommodated in a hotel (3 star). The accommodations are a popular and a very sociable option as you get to live and socialize with other participants and local people. Living conditions in the Hotel is very good and very clean. Males and females are accommodated in separate room.
Korea is renowned for its tasty and healthy food. There are numerous amazing restaurants throughout Seoul which you will be directed to by program staff if you wish to eat out occasionally.
Program Cancellation by organizer
- ASEAN Youth Friendship Network (AYFN) reserves the right to cancel a trip due to low enrollment or other circumstances which would make the program non-viable.
- If AYFN cancels a trip, registrants will be offered a full refund.
- Should circumstances arise that result in the postponement of a program, AYFN has the right to either issue a full refund or transfer registration to the same program at the new future date.
Registration Cancellation by Participant
- The following penalties shall apply, if otherwise specified. If you cancel more than 30 days before scheduled program departure , the cancellation charge will be 20% of the listed program fare. If you cancel 15-29 days before scheduled program departure , the cancellation charge will be 70% of the listed program fare. If you cancel 1-14 days before scheduled program departure, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed program fare.
- No show will be considered as a cancellation on program departure date
- Cancellations received after the stated deadline will not be eligible for a refund.
- Refunds will not be available for registrants who choose not to attend a program.
- Cancellations will be accepted in writing only and must be received by the stated cancellation deadline.
- All refund requests must be made by the attendee.
- Refund requests must include the name of the attendee and/or transaction number.
- Refund will be made on 30 days after the program ends.
- These above policies apply to all AYFN program unless otherwise noted in the corresponding program materials. Please read all individual program information thoroughly.